With the continued surge and falls in COVID cases, it can be challenging to get in to see your usual general physician, especially if you’re feeling under the weather. Luckily, Polmed Primary Care is a walk-in medical clinic near Largo, employing well-trained and well-equipped teams of doctors and nurses to help you cope with whatever sickness befalls you. You could have a diagnosis and treatment plan in no time!
Some people are confused about what physical health symptoms warrant a walk-in visit to Polmed. If you experience:
- Shortness of breath or a bad cough.
- Chronic fatigue or a headache lasts more than three days or becomes worse over time.
- Dizziness, confusion, or disorientation – cloudiness in your mind.
- Severe abdominal pain or sharp pains in your chest, lower stomach, or back.
- Sudden unexplained weight loss or gain.
- Inflammation or severe swelling in your arms, legs, or face.
- Insomnia or the inability to get more than one to two hours of sleep per night, despite having the time for a good night’s rest.
- Runny nose or congestion worsens and doesn’t clear up after seven days.
These symptoms are only a few that would warrant a visit to Polmed for walk-in medical services. We specialize in common colds and viral or bacterial infections. Still, our doctors and nurses are also well-trained to handle diagnosis and treatment for a wide range of diseases and everyday illnesses.
Is Polmed Up to Date on the Latest Illnesses and COVID Variants?
COVID is a leading concern for most people. We at Polmed Primary Care are kept updated on variants of the COVID virus, as well as other illnesses that could be a detriment. You can rely on us for dependable, affordable diagnosis and treatment!