When it comes to getting care for non-life-threatening emergencies, you need a place you can count on. That location is here at Polmed Primary Care – Walk-In Clinic. We have a compassionate and caring staff ready to assist you with various walk-in clinic services in Palm Harbor. If you have a life-threatening injury, please go to your local emergency room. Otherwise, our team is here to assist you in getting the care you need as soon as possible.
We are designed to handle the treatment of a variety of common ailments. These may include items such as:
- Running a fever
- Abnormal, unexplained rash
- Severe cold or flu-like symptoms
- A severe or unusual type of migraine
We can also assist you when you or a loved one is dealing with a minor injury. As stated before, we are not set up to handle those emergencies that could threaten your life. However, we can assist and treat:
- A mild injury to the eye
- Pain in the back
- Minor cuts or minor burns
- Minor broken bone
- Sprain or pulled muscle
Benefits of a Walk-In Clinic
While you may already have a primary care doctor, there are several benefits of having access to a walk-in clinic such as this. Some of those benefits you’ll be able to take advantage of include:
- Care when you need it – Our on-demand care means that you don’t have to have an appointment to be seen. You do not have to wait for the schedule at your primary care doctor to open up either. Come in when you need assistance.
- Minimal wait times – Our wait times in the office are significantly reduced compared to the ER visit.
- Convenience – Because we have various locations to serve you, you can typically find a clinic close to your location.
If you need assistance or you’re looking for walk-in clinic services in Palm Harbor, give us a call today at (727) 339-2054.