Florida residents have had the ability to procure a recommendation for a medical marijuana card to treat qualifying conditions since 2017. Here at Polmed Primary Care & Walk-In Clinic, our medical team will evaluate you to determine if you are a good candidate for medical marijuana treatment. After you get the recommendation, our staff can assist you with getting your card in Florida. These steps may include registering your information through the Florida Dept. of Health or locating a medical marijuana treatment center nearby.
Medical marijuana new patient appt – $150 (Low price, normally $220-$260)
Renewal Visits – $99 (Low price, normally $165)
Countless benefits come from using medical marijuana as part of your treatment plan. Some of the many reasons people seek a medical marijuana card include the following:
- Relief of acute and chronic pain
- Reduce anxiety and improve mood
- Alleviates itching and skin irritations
- Reduces nausea and vomiting
- It improves sleep and helps with relaxation
- It helps lessen inflammation and joint pain
It also relieves symptoms from:
How Does It Work?
We understand how important it is to get relief from chronic conditions, which is why you are looking into a medical marijuana card. Our process is simple, and we are ready to address any questions or concerns along the way:
- Schedule Your Appointment – You can set up an appointment at your earliest convenience to get an evaluation for your medical marijuana card by calling our office at (727) 339-2054.
- Get Your Evaluation – Our Florida state-certified medical professionals will perform your evaluation to determine if you would benefit from a medical marijuana card to get relief.
- Fast Registration Process – You can bring medical records with you, and our team will help you to get same-day approval. From there, we will work through the steps with you to complete the medical marijuana card application.
Call Polmed Primary Care & Walk-In Clinic at (727) 339-2054 for information about obtaining a medical marijuana card.