Covid-19 has ravaged the world for nearly two years now, and it’s been a challenging virus to deal with in the United States. And while there are now measures in place for comfort and safety, new cases are still cropping up, causing many to seek COVID treatment near Tampa. Polmed Primary Care & Walk-In Clinic has been essential for Covid-stricken patients over the last couple of years, and they have testing and treatment methods available upon request.
For starters, if you haven’t tested positive for Covid, you will need a test to confirm a diagnosis. Here are a few symptoms that could be a positive Covid diagnosis:
- Aches and severe muscle and joint pains.
- Stabbing headache through the temples and back of the neck.
- Loss of taste and smell.
- Diarrhea, nausea, and stomach cramps.
- High fever of 101 or over.
- Dry, persistent cough.
- Extreme fatigue and feelings of listlessness and disorientation.
Covid sufferers might experience a widespread rash, discoloration of fingers and toes, shortness of breath, and chest pain or pressure in some serious cases. Typically, it takes five to ten days for symptoms to become prevalent.
Not experiencing symptoms but the feeling you may have been exposed?
Even without symptoms, you could test positive within three to five days of infection. Here are a few reasons why you should get tested for Covid.
- If you’ve had close contact with someone infected by Covid-19.
- If you could have come into close contact with an infected person.
- If you’ve traveled to an area where Covid-19 is a dominant illness.
- If you’ve traveled out of the state or country.
Polmed Primary Care & Walk-In Clinic has everything you need for comfortable, safe testing and COVID treatment in Tampa. We accept walk-ins, but you can also call us at (727) 339-2054 to schedule an appointment.