Patients around the Tampa area with a qualifying psychological or medical condition might benefit from seeing a marijuana doctor. To obtain medical cannabis legally, working with a health professional is required for evaluation before signing up for your medical marijuana card. Polmed Primary Care & Walk-In Clinic is here to help you with the eval and handling the steps to fill out your paperwork to get approval.
Do I Need A Marijuana Doctor?
Some patients in the area whose PCP might have the training and approvals from the state of FL to make recommendations for their patients to use medical marijuana. However, many medical specialists and PCPs are not yet approved for these recommendations. This is where visiting a specialized medical marijuana doctor becomes a top priority.
What Information Is Needed?
It is essential not to get discouraged when looking to go through the process of getting a medical marijuana cart. Scheduling an appointment at Polmed Primary Care & Walk-In Clinic will help get you in the right direction. We know all the qualifying conditions and will be happy to review everything you need to qualify for an MMJ card.
- You complete the application
- You submit medical records before your appointment
- The doctor reviews all the records to make a recommendation
- We then enter all your patient information into the Florida registry
- Patients get an email that includes a link if approved
- You then apply for the MMJ card, pay the fee, and get a temporary MMJ card in your email
- The physical MMJ card usually arrives via USPS in 7-10 business days
We want all patients to have answers to all the questions about medical marijuana and the process of receiving the card. Our trusted medical professionals and staff will review all your concerns, including legal questions, regarding using cannabis in conjunction with your medical treatment plan.